Welcome to Simply! We're happy you’re here.
As a new member, we know you have questions and we want you to get the most out of your benefits. Here are some tips to help you get started with your new health plan.
1. Look for your member ID card
You should have received your Simply member ID card in the mail. You’ll use it to go to the doctor, get prescriptions and in case of an emergency. If it’s been more than two weeks since you enrolled and you didn’t get your card, just call us and we’ll send it to you.
- Florida Medicaid: 1-844-406-2396 (TTY 711)
- Long-Term Care: 1-877-440-3738 (TTY 711)
- Florida Healthy Kids: 1-844-405-4298 (TTY 711)
Pharmacy Member Services:
- Florida Medicaid: 1-833-214-3607 (TTY 711)
- Long-Term Care: 1-833-214-3607 (TTY 711)
- Florida Healthy Kids: 1-833-267-3110 (TTY 711)
2. Make an appointment with your primary care provider
Your main doctor is called a primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP is listed on your member ID card and on your online account. Call to make an appointment with your PCP as soon as you can. Getting a checkup now will help your PCP learn about your health history before any health issues occur.
Need help making your appointment?
We’re here for you! Call Member Services.
Want to change your PCP?
You can Change Your PCP online or by calling Member Services.
3. Create your online account
To access the secure member area of our website, you’ll need to create your account. This will allow you to:
- Change Your PCP
- View or print your member ID card
- Send a private message to Member Services
- Update your information
- Manage your prescriptions
It’s quick and easy to create your account! You’ll just need your member ID number (shown on your ID card), your birthdate and your ZIP code.
Have a smartphone? Download our free app!
With the Simply Healthcare mobile app, you can pull up your member ID card to make doctor office check-ins and filling prescriptions easier.
4. Learn more about your benefits
We want you to understand what you get with Simply and get the best possible care. Learn about your benefits, including extras just for being our member! You can also read your member handbook for details about your benefits. Find a copy of your handbook on your benefits page below.
Note: You need to renew your benefits each year. You’ll get a notice in the mail when it’s time to renew. If you move, make sure you give the state agency your new address.
5. Complete your Initial Health Screener
What you tell us about your health is very important. Your initial health screener will help us to understand your health conditions so we can give you the care you need. You may be eligible for extra programs and services based on what you tell us. Please call Member Services if you need help filling out your initial health screener.Begin health screener
Is your child a Florida Healthy Kids member?
You may have a small monthly premium payment. Make sure to pay on time so you don’t lose your child’s benefits. You can pay in one of these ways:
- Go to the Florida KidCare website
- Call 1-888-540-KIDS (5437)
- Mail to: Florida KidCare, P.O. Box 31105, Tampa, FL 33631-3105